September 5, 2006


My Time as a Dispenser of Information a.k.a. a Paperboy

A month ago my wife and I decided that we needed some additional income. Now I am not unemployed, I have a job that requires 40-50 hours a week from me. My wife by no means is sitting at home doing nothing either. She is a mother of 3 children and runs a very efficient household, bus service and she coordinates our family’s weekly events. Our job as “paper-people” is for a time and we thought we would share our time with you.

My day starts at 2:45 am and ends at 10 pm. At 2:45 am I leave our apartment and go fold papers. At 3:30 am I come home and pick up my wife. From 3:30 am to 5:15 am we are out and about in our valley delivering the local newspaper. When we get home neither my wife nor I go back to bed. I get ready for work and she gets the kids ready for school. As our day proceeds, my wife will try to take a nap every now and then and I attempt to make it through the day until our eldest son goes to bed.

This blog will be about our early morning adventures. They are truly funny, at least to us (probably because we are tired) and I hope you enjoy the diary as we move through the upcoming year.

No comments: