January 7, 2008

TV Watching in the House of the Family P


For those of you who know Suzi and I you would think that we agree and more things than not. Well I don't want to burst your bubble, but Suzi and I, like most married couples, don't agree on a lot of things. Music and Television are two of those things. It's kind of funny, because on the music end of things if you don't like the same type of music as Suzi she calls it "devil music". On the television end she likes the Home and Garden channel and I like any sports station that is currently showing a competitive event. She likes the Style channel and I like the Discovery channel. She likes the Food channel and I like the History channel. Here is an example of what our nights look like after I get home from work.....Suzi says "Tom pick out something we all can watch" (this is code for pick something I like....see above for the choices). Tom says "Sure hun" (this is code for what channel is the Laker game on?). Suzi says "Thomas no sports" (this is code for see the stations above for a choice that will allow you to sleep in the same bed as me tonight). Tom says "Sure hun" (this code for where is that stinkin' Laker game?). Suzi says "Fine give me the computer if your going to control the TV" (this is code for your in big trouble mister). Tom says "I am multi-tasking here" (this is code for I know....uh I mean, uh.....I hope she forgets about this tonight). Fun, huh? By the way we are currently watching "How Do I Look?".....I guess I can sleep in my own bed tonight.

No comments: