December 27, 2007

The Beginning of Something New

You know it's been almost 6 months since I stopped delivering papers. You would think that after working two jobs and blogging that I would have time to blog more, right? Wrong! Over the summer I had the opportunity to develop a Sunday School for the college students at my church. Along with that I picked up some added responsibilities at my main job. So before I knew it I had no time to blog. Well because I love blogging so much, I put in my two weeks notice at my old job and got a new one about a mile away from my house. I figure that will give me plenty of time to blog and have fun. Now wi
th all this extra time I plan on having I'm not going back to delivering papers. So for all of you who thought I might be updating you on the rabbits or the crazy things that go on in the wee hours of the morning......think again.

So what am I going to blog about? I don't know. I guess we'll both see as time goes on. Boy I love this. This is like talking to yourself, answering yourself and not being thought of as crazy. Well at least not that I know of.

So out for now!

No comments: