July 8, 2007

What Was This Guy Thinking?


I just got done reading this article about a guy who disguised himself as a tree to rob a bank. What kind of thought process does a criminal go through to come to the conclusion that disguising himself as a tree is a good idea? This guy, who probably still lives at home with his mom, was more than likely sitting in his room going through a list of ideas for disguises when he came up with this gem.

You know he was sitting there thinking, "maybe I could be a tumble weed, no, no that won't do. I've got it, I can be a match. I'll just lite my head on fire and noboy will know." Obviously we are dealing with a criminal mastermind here. Well on that note the cops have not caught this guy yet. Who's chasing this guy the Keystone Cops?

I mean how hard could it be to look for a guy, he's probably dressed like a bush of some sort now.


I think this might be a job for a cop that is more like a super cop. I think this is a job for Pecadillo.

1 comment:

Pecadillo said...

I don't even think I could crack that case. There are just too many suspicious bushes out there, way too many to investigate. Ya see that's the genius of it...