May 8, 2007


Yes I am Still Alive!

After nearly 10 months of delivering papers I am still alive. I have not killed any rabbits or creatures of the night. I will say though that the paper route is coming to an end. On May 26th much rejoicing will come out of the Santa Clarita Valley from my family and friends. Why on that day you might ask? Well that is the last day I throw papers. We have turned a significant financial corner and are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It has been a rough 10 months and I appreciate all the encouragement I have received.

So you may ask what will become of Paperboy Diaries? Well after much debate I decided that I am going to post here every now and then about everything that I enjoy. That would be everything from religion to college football, from theological issues to funny stories I read on the Internet. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: