December 21, 2006

Christmas Pics from my Route
(click on the pictures to get a larger image)




A while back I wrote about a Christmas treet in the midddle of a cul-de-sac adn how I almost hit it. Well this is the street and the tree taht is just beyond the car is the tree I almost hit.




A better look at the tree I almost hit. Looks kinda cool, but in the middle of the street! Man what will they think of next?



This pic has come Peanuts characters on the roof of one of the homes I deliver to.




All I can say is Ginormous electric bill. How would you like to be this guys neighbor? I can see it now..."Honey is it night time yet?" "Why yes hun' it is." "Then whats that glow?" "Ohhhh, that's just Bob's Christmas lights."



This one was actually quite cool. The fishing pole that the bear has really moved up and down. It was like he was really trying to catch fish in the lights on the lawn.



I had to put one deep theological pic in here. Santa kneeling in front of the manger. I believe you can find this in either the Gospel According to Judas or Thomas. I can't remember which one.




One of my streets even changed it's name to Reindeer Road.


Well that's all the pictures from my route or rather all the pics I choose to post. I hope and pray you all have a Merry Christmas and stay safe.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Thank you petunia and merry christmas to you as well!