February 16, 2007


It's been a While!

Well It's b een a while since I last posted and it's primarily been due to sleep deprivation and not enough time in the day to work, make time for the family, do ministry and deliver papers. For those of you who might be wondering, yes I am still doing the route and yes the humor is still not there due to my lovely bride not delivering with me anymore. I will tell you this about the route though, I have cut the time it takes to do my route down quite a bit. Now you might be asking, "How did he do it?" The secret to my success lies with those wacky cheaters at NASCAR. Yes I have got my route so memorized that I literally use jet fuel in the Accord to get around. The only danger to all this is that I have almost been in two accidents since I switched fuels. The accidents almost happened because I can't keep track of all those rookie newspaper people and all those who chose to go the speed limit at 3:00 am. I may have to switch back to regular octane though because Lisa, our roommate and the owner of the Accord, says that it doesn't handle well around town on this fuel type. Suzi just says that it is not economical. I say whatever! I go faster and thusly the route is done faster. Anyways that's the update.

Just as a PS to the above note, I am also going to start posting some other blogs here that I write for another blog I am involved in. I hope you enjoy them. Please let me know what you think too.

Peace! Out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how many parents have a "whats on my ipod" section? In fact how many parents have a blog...wait not just one...but two? Haha most certainly no parents of mine. *rolls eyes* :]
You guys are just way into into the groove of things...hurry up and grow old so i can feel young. teehee jk...i think. :]